disclaimer


As I was cleaning up my mess this morning after making my favorite sweet butter waffles , I listened to my husband telling me what a great cook he thinks I am {blush}.

I am not half bad.
I can follow a recipe.
I can figure out substitutions.
I can double or cut in half accordingly.
I, however, am not a chef.
I do not come up with exotic creative concoctions.
I cook what my family will eat.

As the kids have gotten older, we eat less macaroni & cheese and more foods adults enjoy. Teenagers will even eat sushi voluntarily. Imagine!

Figuring I don't have enough to do I started another blog to devote just to food pictures, recipes and experiments, of which there probably won't be many.

Sit back, share & enjoy!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pumpkin Pancakes

This is such a cheater recipe!



Make your favorite pancake batter. 

mix in:
 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. vanilla

yep, it's that easy!

I have no pretty plate photos because they were gone that fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment